● Develop and serve as lead facilitator of interactive, experiential workshops and activities for GK’s weekly school-based Digital Learning and leadership (DLL) Girl Hack after-school programs.
● Design lessons appropriate for high school aged girls that uses technology and digital media to build global competency and youth leadership both in the in-school and out-of-school time settings.
● Conduct attendance outreach, recruitment and retention services including attendance monitoring and data review, data entry, conferences, attendance incentive activities and phone calls.
● Maintain documentation, program data entry records and provide periodic progress reports as necessary.
● Collaborate with DLL staff team to generate new program ideas and content focusing on connecting digital learning
and technology with global
and local issues.
● Co-lead professional development workshops for other educators.
● Work with other staff and students to implement the annual Global Kids Youth Conference, annual retreat and other special projects.
● Provide guidance and referrals for social services to youth.